Image Map

Friday, May 01, 2015

Chic new resto: Ellsworth


I had a lovely birthday dinner at Ellsworth with some friends [and my mom!] a few weeks ago, and although I was having too much fun to take pictures and/or notes of the food, I thought I'd still share my experience.

The details: Ellsworth is a new spot from the cool American couple behind Verjus and Verjus wine bar.  [More yummy restaurants to try!]  It is a tiny, intimate but fun little place in the 1st, with an amazing sharing menu. [Although, I will admit, my plates were so yummy I actually did not share!]  I had the sprout salad- and I kid you not, my mouth is salivating at the thought it.  The dressing was so great that I could have eaten 3 salads.  And the famous buttermilk chicken? It is all that.  And more. All washed down by some lovely bottles of wine, and followed by apple fritters.  Definitely worth a visit.  [And you can reserve online, and English!]

No comments: