Image Map

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

BHV [Bazaar de l'Hotel de Ville]



It's been a while since I've popped into BHV, and when I went this week, I was once again amazed at the selection of home decor items.  BHV [or, more formally, Bazaar de l'Hotel de Ville] is a cross between an old-school JC Penney store and Target- i.e., you can get everything from a toaster to a dust pan to a chic swimsuit or handbag, all in the same store.  One of the most unusual departments is the basement bricolage [DIY] department- with everything from cow hides to enamel French signs and wine storage options.  I love the huge selections of things like knobs and lampshades, pictured above, and always wind up walking away with more than I'd planned on.  Check it out if you'd like to give a French touch to your maison.



No comments: