Image Map

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sexy new summer scent

It's rare that I'm drawn to a new perfume- I've been faithful to the same one for years, never feeling the need to change...but when stuck in a long line at the pharmacy the other day, I gave this one a sniff, and I was blown away!  Maybe it has something to do with the dreary weather we've been having in Paris this spring, but the Nuxe Parfum instantly smelled like sexy summery days to me.  Not some icky coconut/ sunscreen scent, but something more subtle and definitely sunny.  The fragrance was developed after the phenomenal success of Nuxe's huile prodigieuse, and is only available in France for the moment, so be sure to put it on your bring-back-home list if you are visiting this summer. [Around 40 euros, available at most pharmacies/ parapharmacies.]

No comments: